SAGUENAY IS THE PERFECT NICHE FOR NAVIGATORS!
Navigate along the fjord and explore a genuine and phenomenal natural corridor! The Saguenay Fjord is a waterway that is marked and made safe with lights during the night, dappled with marinas and rest areas along its shores between Tadoussac and Saguenay.
Saguenay River ▴
Chicoutimi Yacht Club
Defined as a “marine terminal” by the Saguenay–St. Lawrence Marine Park, the Chicoutimi marina is conveniently located near services and offers a variety of amenities in the downtown core.
- Capacity: 80 seats, 15 visitors;
- Depth: 15 feet;
- Services: Water, electricity, fuel (gasoline and diesel), toilets, showers, laundry room, dump station, floating terrace, boat launch.
531, boul. Saguenay Est, Saguenay (arr. de Chicoutimi), G7H 5B5
VHF 68, 48˚25’88’’N - 71˚02’95’’W
City of La Baie Marina
According to the magazine L'ESCALE, this stopover ranks as one of the best nautical facilities in the region. A floating pontoon attached to the public wharf offers refuelling services. Mooring point north of the port facilities.
- Capacity: 65 seats, 10 visitors;
- Depth: 20 feet;
- Services: Water, electricity, fuel (gasoline and diesel), toilets, showers, laundry room, boat launch, Internet.
822, route de l'Anse-à-Benjamin, Saguenay (arr. de La Baie), G7B 3P4
VHF 68, 48˚21’20 ‘’N - 70˚52’00’’W
Parc National du Fjord-du-Saguenay (Baie-Éternité)
This area has a mooring point and is one of the most beautiful bays along the Saguenay River. The famous Notre-Dame-du-Saguenay statue can bee seen from here. It's also the home to the Centre d’interprétation du Fjord du Saguenay (Saguenay Fjord interpretive centre).
Twelve mooring buoys are available for boaters wanting to spend the night. Visit the SÉPAQ website for reservations.
91, rue Notre-Dame, Rivière-Éternité, G0V 1P0
48˚18’18’’N - 70˚19’58’'2W
L'Anse-Saint-Jean Boating Club
Offering phenomenal views overlooking the fjord, this club is located in the magnificent village of l’Anse-Saint-Jean, member of the Association des plus beaux villages du Québec (most beautiful villages in Québec association).
- Capacity: 50 seats, 10 visitors;
- Depth: 9 feet;
- Services: Water, electricity, fuel (gasoline and diesel), toilets, showers, laundry room.
355, rue Saint-Jean-Baptiste, L'Anse-Saint-Jean, G0V 1J0
VHF 68, 48˚14’70’’N - 70˚10’80’'W
Anse de Petit-Saguenay
The view from the wharf is unlike anywhere else. The newly renovated public wharf now offers floating pontoons and a boat launch.
Au quai public, rue du Quai, Petit-Saguenay
48˚14,40’N - 70˚06,15’W
Sainte-Rose-du-Nord Mooring Point
The village is known as the “pearl of the fjord”. The public wharf was renovated and a floating pontoon was installed for docking. Access pass is required.
Overnight docking available for some boats.
Au quai public, Rue du Quai, Sainte-Rose-du-Nord
48˚23’00’’N - 70˚35’40’’W
Sacré-Coeur Yacht Club
This club with a newly renovated dock, is equipped with floating pontoons and breakwater, besides being only 6 km from the village. It also has picnic areas, This port best welcomes vessels under 10 m.
- Capacity: 15 seats, 2 visitors;
- Depth: 1.8 m (at low tide);
- Services: Water, electricity, toilets, showers, licensed restaurant, boat launch.
346, rue de l'Anse-de-Roche, Sacré-Cœur, G0T 1Y0
VHF 68, 48˚13,10’N - 69˚52,55’W
Shipshaw Boating Club
This section of Saguenay offers magnificent landscapes and phenomenal scenic vistas enabling navigation between the dam and the City of Alma. Many services are available including a boat launch and gas station.
- Capacity: 49 seats, 10 visitors;
- Depth: 15 feet;
- Services : Toilets, showers, laundry room, pump, restaurant, fuel (gasoline), parking, boat launch for trailer.
3865, chemin de la Péninsule, Saguenay (secteur Shipshaw), G7P 1Y2
T 418.695.3635 | 418.815.6628
St. Lawrence River ▴
Tadoussac Boating Club
A floating pontoon attached to the public wharf offers refuelling services. Many whale watching excursion companies have made this location their home port.
- Capacity: 90 seats, 40 visitors;
- Depth: 3 m (at low tide);
- Length: Maximum of 18 m;
- Services: Water, electricity, fuel (gasoline and diesel), toilets, showers, licensed restaurant, boat launch, drydock storage, WiFi.
100, rue Bord de l'eau, Tadoussac, G0T 2A0
VHF 68, 48˚08,30’N - 69˚42,18’W
Lac Kénogami ▴
Camping Jonquière Marina
Lac Kénogami is a spectacular waterway for navigation and exciting sailing excursions.
- Capacity: 64 seats, 4 visitors;
- Depth: 8 feet;
- Services: Showers, toilets, laundry room, restaurant, fuel (gasoline), convenience store, boat pump-out station no charge for use and watercraft rentals.
3553, chemin du Quai, Saguenay (secteur Lac-Kénogami), G7X 7V6
48˚21’21’’N - 70˚19’58’’2W