Efficient and Ultra-modern Facilities
Our organization runs like clockwork and will ensure that your stopover will be unforgettable for yourself and your passengers, even with just a few hours notice!
- Total length: 1,267 feet | 374 meters
- Berth length: 643 feet | 195 meters
- Draft (at low tide): 39 feet | 12 meters
- Tides: up to 21 feet | 6.4 meters
- Piloting mandatory
- Port authorities on-site
- Restricted access points around the docking zones
- The reception area respects International Ship and Port Facility (ISPS) principles
Mooring and Pontoon Statistics
- Many safe mooring points are indicated on the marine map
- Access to the wharf via shuttle services in less than 5 minutes
- Depth: Over 131 feet | 40 meters
- Pontoon with six places (49 feet long | 15 meters; of a depth of over 10 feet | 3 meters) with access to the wharf.